Ads Top

So I saw Detective Pikachu early...


Being in the army has its perks and today I got to see it early at the on post theater and wow, does this movie have a lot of heart. It is just so much fun, the plot is a little distorted, and sometimes you can see the actors struggle with the fact that they are interacting with something that isn't "there". However, these don't get in the way of a movie that is funny where it counts, has great looking pokemon, and is all in all a blast to watch. The best part is Ryan Reynolds absolutely nails it as a small hyperactive ball of electricity. Go see this movie, its awesome.​edit: http://bit.ly/2VRbR8M those that are saying that I didnt see it these were the posts that happened to have the screening, im currently at ft sill for ALC, sorry I didnt think to take a picture for proof that I was there, just wanted to let yall know that it was good :) via /r/movies http://bit.ly/2Jfuqg0
So I saw Detective Pikachu early... So I saw Detective Pikachu early... Reviewed by M. Amaar Tahir on 12:56 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Add Your Gadget Here