Ads Top

I saw Kingsman: The Golden Circle yesterday and I wanted to let you guys know it lives up to the first


The audience was very enthusiastic and laughed and cheered at the right moments.The Golden Circle takes Kingsman up a notch and I appreciated what it did because it was in line with what the first movie establishes, so if maybe you didn't like how...gratuitous the Secret Service was maybe you won't like this.But I thought it was great, and a rare thing, a good sequel. So I wanted to recommend it and hopefully you all will see it when it comes to theaters, I'd pay to see it again. via /r/movies http://ift.tt/2wqiteP
I saw Kingsman: The Golden Circle yesterday and I wanted to let you guys know it lives up to the first I saw Kingsman: The Golden Circle yesterday and I wanted to let you guys know it lives up to the first Reviewed by M. Amaar Tahir on 11:41 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Add Your Gadget Here