Ads Top

Today I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) for the first time


...and what a movie it was! I'm gonna be honest here and say that before watching it I thought the movie wasn't going to be that much of a big deal and probably just boring but how was I wrong! It was one of the most beautiful and well done movies I've ever seen and I finished the movie with my brain exploded. It's definitely a movie that makes you think and reflect and it's easy to get lost in it and get over some details because there's a lot going on. Definitely a 10/10 movie.edit: this movie also amazed me about how great Jim Carrey can be in a more serious role. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/30Xv0aL
Today I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) for the first time Today I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) for the first time Reviewed by M. Amaar Tahir on 6:05 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Add Your Gadget Here